Summer is quickly ending and sadly that means the summer flavors are too. Goodbye watermelon, lemon, and oranges -- we will miss you. Don’t worry though, fall is just around the corner and it’s basically the best season in New England. Seriously so #basic. Get ready for pumpkin, apples, cranberries and, well, blanket scarves. Here at Boston Burger Company we’re always testing out new flavor combos and trying to find a signature seasonal meal. We came prepared for the new season and are rolling out the red carpet.
- This fall we’re bringing the apple flavors full force. Our Vermonster burger is full of sautéed apples and red onion, bacon, maple mayo, sharp cheddar! It’s basically anything you could want in a burger and more.
- And if you still want more, we’ve got you covered with our Hard Apple Pie a la Mode Freak Frappe. It’s made with hard cider, vanilla ice cream, caramel, cinnamon sugar, and a graham cracker rim. Thirsty?
- Cranberries are another staple fall fruit. Sprinkled onto anything, these little pops of flavor bring out a tangy and sweet flavor. We add them to pretty much everything. Our Fruit & Nut Salad is a great light precursor to the main performance --Pilgrim burger!
- The Pilgrim burger is the epitome of fall. Made with a turkey burger, homemade cranberry mayo, stuffing, and American cheese, we took the best parts about Thanksgiving and put them into one perfect burger.
- If you still want to take home the fall spirit, there are several pumpkin burger recipes that you can find online. They’re made with ground beef, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spices that come together to create a gorgeous melody of flavors.
- Last but not least, you can never go wrong with some cinnamon or nutmeg. These two spices are the epitome of fall flavoring and can be found in almost anything you could want. Just make sure to go light, because these are some potent flavors.
- And if you are really looking to get crazy, our King burger is scientific experimentation gone right. Inspired by Elvis’ signature sandwich, we piled on bacon, peanut butter, and cinnamon battered bananas to create this flavorful oddity.
While summertime may be coming to an end, we at Boston Burger Company could not be happier to showcase our recipes that are full of flavors. Be sure to join us and experience fall in the best way we know-how.