You know the saying, “You are what you eat” right? While that might not be completely true and no, you don’t need to worry about turning into a french fry any time soon. But what you choose to eat can say a lot about your personality. When it comes to burgers, what you top yours with might speak to your style more than you think. Here’s what your burger order says about you:
1. Boston Burger (a classic!): You’re reliable. You know what makes a good thing work and you don’t try to alter it. You enjoy routine and know-how to get stuff done. You appreciate the simple things in life. After all, if it’s not broke then don’t fix it!
2. Buffalo Burger (zesty!): You’re a social butterfly. You like your food like you like your life, spiced up! You’re the life of the party and constantly make new friends due to your vivacious attitude.
3. The Pilgrim (turkey burger): You’re competitive. Whether you play sports or were the captain of your debate team, you’re the type of person who always likes to win. You’re careful about what you put into your body because you never know when the next challenge might arise. When it does, you’ll be ready, full and fueled.
4. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (so many toppings!): You’re adventurous. Why stop at a plain burger? You like trying new things even if they might seem over the top. Pulled pork and onion rings on a burger? Bring it. Skydiving? Maybe an hour or two after the burger but let’s go!
5. Veggie Burger (healthyyy!): You’re passionate. Whether you’re a vegetarian, vegan or just enjoy a meatless burger from time to time, you stand by what you believe in. Who knew that plants could taste so good? You did!
6. Mac Attack Burger (all the mac & cheese, please): You’re playful. Don’t worry, there’s no need to grow up all at once. It’s important to stay creative and you know that! You think outside the box and have learned never to take yourself too seriously.
7. The Pigsty Burger (brunch!): You’re down to Earth. Combining breakfast and lunch makes perfect sense to you! You’re saving time while also combining a bunch of tasty flavors. It’s productive and delicious, what more could you ask for?
8. Build Your Own Burger: You’re Unique. You want to make a name for yourself and you don’t let anyone else define you. When it comes to flavors, you know what you like and you don’t care what anyone else thinks about it.
Maybe one of these is your go-to burger or you find yourself alternating between a few of them. Either way, we think you’re great just the way you are. Did we miss your burger? Don’t be afraid to tell us in the comments below!