We can probably all agree that fries are the best form of the potato. Whether you prefer shoestring, crinkle cut, or curly, french fries are just better with something to dip them in. Here are our top 10 favorite things to dip our french fries in,
- Ketchup: This one goes without saying. French fries and ketchup are a classic combo, They’re basically best friends and nobody should stand in the way of a good thing.
- Honey Mustard: Trying to venture out from ketchup but not feeling too adventurous? Honey mustard is a perfect choice. This sweet but tangy condiment perfectly compliments some nice, crispy fries.
- Barbecue Sauce: This sauce usually has a nice, bold flavor that can really hit the spot when you dip your fries in it. And if you’re a vegetarian who’s missing those smokey barbecue flavors, try this combo to satisfy your craving.
- Thousand Island Dressing: This creamy sauce makes almost everything better. It’s full of flavor and is definitely not just for salads. Ours is made in house and it’s pretty dang awesome.
- Mayochup: We know some people might look at you funny when you start mixing your ketchup with mayonnaise, but we won’t judge you. We know that this combo is tasty, so dip away!
- Ranch: Ranch lovers, unite! If you love ranch, you probably want to dip everything in it. Pizza, burgers and of course, french fries. We don’t blame you, we love ranch too. If you’re feeling spicy, opt for our spicy ranch to really take things to the next level!
- Sweet and Sour Sauce: Can’t choose between flavors? Don’t worry, you don’t have to. Add the saltiness from the fries into the mix and you’ve got a perfect combination!
- Queso: Let’s be real, anything is better when you dip it in cheese and french fries are no exception. You think we’re wrong? Whatever, I’m getting cheese fries.
- Guacamole: This dip isn’t just meant for tortilla chips. Waffle fries are probably the best vessel for this option in order to get the most guac per bite.
- Freak Frappes: And of course, we couldn’t write about things to dip fries in without mentioning shakes. Order fries and a frappe and eat dessert first! Sweet meets salty meets mouth meets heaven.
What’s your favorite thing to dip your fries in? Did we miss it? Let us know in the comments below!