Let's be honest, foodies. You have been too obsessed with reading blog posts and scrolling through Instagram to follow through on your Halloween costume this year. And while your friends are trying on their $80 Urban Outfitters Animal Onsies, you are frantically searching through your closet and recycling to throw together a homemade costume. Based on these assumptions...you clearly need some guidance. So check out our list of DIY last minute costume ideas that might even win a contest...or just cause some hunger pains. Either way, get your camera out.
1. An Avocado: Before you judge, think about the amount of burgas you're allowed to eat before this costume debut. #win
2. Hula Man: Alright this has nothing to with food. Or does it...Hint, hint. You might of thought our October Burga Box was good...oh, just wait for November. Cue the hula skirts and tropical breeze. Look out for our email coming out on Tuesday to find out more.
3. Salt and Pepper Shakers - Grab your bestie and get shakin'.
4. A Pineapple. Get tropical.
5. Be our friend, Guy Fieri. AKA the Host of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and a lover of our Mac Attack Burger.
6. Sushi. Roll up to the party like...yeah!
7. Be a Freak Frappe...or just eat one.